I don’t believe in guilty pleasures. If I enjoy something, no matter how bad or embarrassing it is, I’m not guilty about.
I started watching Riverdale a couple of weeks ago and I’m completely obsessed! There’s just something about this teen drama that I cant look away from. Complicated relationships, eye candy, exaggerated high school drama, suspense and KILLER FASHION.
When it comes to Riverdale you won’t watch one episode without getting just a little bit of fashion inspiration. Here are some of our favourites!
1. Cheryl Blossom: Riverdales Queen of accessorising and fierce style!
2. New York with a little Upper East Side. Veronica Lodge knows how to stand out in the Riverdale crowd.
3. Badboy fashion. Judhead Jones rocks a leather jacket!
4. Everything Betty Cooper. Bettys style is simple and chic - collared shirts, cardigans and pastel tones.
5. Channelling the '50s with a modern twist!
Now free your weekend and get ready to binge watch!